We are pleased to offer the following services at Stoneside Veterinary Hospital:
- Complete physical examinations- preventative annual exams and not-so-well exams
- Preventative medicine
Testing- Heartworm, Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV), Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV), affordable Young and Senior wellness packages including comprehensive fecal parasite testing (convenient take home kits available)
Vaccinations- Parvo/distemper, Feline RCCP, rabies, bordetella (kennel cough), feline leukemia virus, canine influenza (combination H3N2, H3N8 vaccine available), rattlesnake vaccine (call for availability); ferret vaccinations (rabies, distemper- please call for availability)
Puppy Wellness Program – Includes all that your puppy needs for a healthy start to life: puppy examination, all necessary vaccines, fecal testing, deworming and parasite prevention, free nail trims at every visit, discount on the spay or neuter, and more for a one time cost of only $265
- Medicine – diagnosis and management of skin and ear trouble, gastrointestinal disorders, arthritis and pain management, heart and lung problems, ocular disorders, endocrine (hormonal) conditions, kidney disease, and much more
- Surgery – spays, neuters, laceration and wound repair, masses and lumps (biopsy and removal), and much more as needed for specific medical problems.
- Dentistry – comprehensive preventative cleanings (“dentals”) and treatment of dental disease including surgical tooth extractions. We have a variety of home dental care products for sale in our retail area.
- Nutrition – dietary therapy and management of obesity, skin allergies, arthritis, intestinal disorders, kidney and bladder problems, and aging and cognitive function.
- Pharmacy – in house and convenient, reliable home delivery through Vet’s First Choice
- Radiology – x-rays as well as ultrasound available through referral or mobile services provided by board certified radiologists.
- Laser therapy with our Companion Therapy Laser Class IV laser– An effective and safe option for treatment of acute and chronic pain, arthritis, wound healing, skin and ear problems, and more