Welcome to Stoneside Veterinary Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Waller, TX Call us at 936-931-2244
Dr. Gaffrey and his staff are ready to meet all of your pet's needs, whether routine or urgent, simple or serious.
Open Monday through Friday from 8AM-6PM and Saturdays from 8AM-Noon!
EASTER WEEKEND SCHEDULE:
Dr. Gaffrey will be out of the office from Thursday, April 18 through Monday, April 22. Staff will be at the office on 4/18 and 4/19 but not 4/20 or 4/22. Dr. Gaffrey will return to seeing appointments on Tuesday, 4/23. Should your pet need care during this time, please call the office phone number for a list of available vets in the area or see the list of emergency hospitals on the CONTACT US page of this website. Thank you for your understanding!
We are AAHA accredited!
Home Delivery Program!
Now offering Scratchpay, a non-credit card payment option that is easy to apply for at home or in the hospital.
Get your new puppy off to a healthy start with Stoneside's Puppy Program- just $259! Includes their initial puppy health exam with Dr. Gaffrey, all core vaccinations, bordetella vaccination, fecal examinations and parasite treatment, free nail trims, and more!
Meadowbrook Belle of Wildrose Kennels
Come by and meet Dr. Tim Gaffrey
Canine Influenza (CIV) continues to present a risk for dogs attending trials, shows, and other situations that involve intermingling of large numbers of dogs. A number of boarding facilities in our area require current vaccination to canine influenza virus. Keep in mind that if your dog has never received the vaccination, it should start as early as possible prior to going to be boarded, etc. Two shots, 2-4 weeks apart are needed and full protection does not occur until several weeks after the second shot. If your pet has received the influenza vaccine in the past, it may only need a single yearly booster vaccine.
Find out more here: AVMA Canine Influenza Info
Any place where dogs unknown to you congregate in large numbers confers an increased risk to your dog, such as boarding kennels, dog shows, traveling, going to dog parks, training classes and performance competitions. Dogs that have diseases or treatments that suppress the immune system (e.g. corticosteroids, cancer, etc) are at higher risk. The virus does not survive well in the environment, so there is little risk of infection if a dog is mostly at home.
We have canine influenza vaccination available here at Stoneside as a combination that covers both known strains of canine influenza virus. Two immunizations, 30 days apart are required to generate protective immunity, with an annual booster needed after the initial two shot series.
Stoneside Veterinary Hospital is committed to providing the highest level of professional veterinary care, client education and customer support available. Focused on continuous improvement and ongoing quality control, our staff is committed to providing outstanding customer service, encouraging individual and team development, and maintaining an upbeat hospital environment where tails wag, and clients and staff find reasons to smile!
Vision for Practice
At Stoneside Veterinary Hospital, we believe in a proactive and preventative care approach tailored to each individual patient with an emphasis on wellness that includes proper nutritional care, annual blood screenings, modified vaccine protocols for adult pets, and parasite prevention. Everything we do - from the careful design of our hospital to the selection of our staff - is done to ensure the comfort and well-being of our patients and their owners. From routine to advance care, we are proud to offer the very best in veterinary medicine.
- Compassion: Every patient, client, and co-worker receives the same understanding; care and respect that we would like to receive.
- Excellence: We believe in providing the finest quality of surgical and medical care through our state of the art equipment, caring staffing, and a quality facility.
- Integrity: We are guided by principles that include honesty, diligence, and an overriding dedication to act in the best interest of our patients, clients, and co-workers.
- Communication: We work hard to offer clear, concise and timely communication that is delivered with respect and honesty. This allows us to build relationships with clients and one another.
- Commitment: Stoneside Veterinary Hospital focuses on client education and taking time with our patients, rather than focusing on higher volume "revolving door" care. Our staff undergoes regular continuing education so we may better serve the needs of our clients and their beloved pets.
Dr. Tim Gaffrey
Waller Veterinarian | Stoneside Veterinary Hospital | 936-931-2244
Waller, TX 77484