- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Stoneside Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments.
You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online by clicking "Apply Now".
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Follow the link below to learn more.
Stoneside Veterinary Hospital offers discounted services to senior citizens and military personnel. We partner with PUPS- Prevent Unwanted Pets of Cat Spring, Texas to provide reduced cost spay and neuter services. Click here or call the office for more information.